FieldCenter for Retail and Consumer Goods
The Retail Merchandising/Retail Execution industry is based on successful in-store work by field staff. Whether performed
by the manufacturer or outsourced to merchandising service organizations, data collection and reporting is a primary task of mobile workers.
The current industry standard is to use mobile technology to improve the field reporting process.
Since 2003, FieldCenter has helped to streamline the data collection and reporting process for in-store merchandising, mystery shopping,
and in-store assembly by providing a software suite for creating dynamic mobile call reports for PDAs.
FieldCenter for Retail & CPG allows you to:
FieldCenter Retail & CPG Functions:
- Manage forms, clients, projects, retail banners, outlets and territories;
- Route specific forms to certain users or user groups;
- Integrate digital photos, barcode scans, and signature capture into forms;
- Include planograms and media within forms;
- Have a real-time view of incoming data, automatically generate reports;
- Provide clients with branded web portal access to your reports.
- Resets and walk-through audits
- Photographic work validation
- Retail condition inspections
- Pricing compliance audits
- Competitive intelligence reports
- POS material orders
- Product returns handling
- Manager-approved time sheets and work validation
- GPS location tracking
Customer Success Story: Sigma Retail Services
Sigma Retail Services is a merchandising service organization providing third-party
services to major retailers in the United States. With over 250 employees, Sigma
provides services such as third-party in-store product line service, new store display
construction, product line resets, and departmental or full-store remodels in Home
Depot and other retail chains.
With tedious paper-based reporting bogging down field reps, and data re-entry driving
costs at head office, Sigma recognized the need to streamline its operations in
order to remain competitive and drive new business - while also providing additional
value to its customers.
Paul Walken, technology specialist with Sigma, was responsible for evaluating PDA
forms reporting solutions. After performing a thorough evaluation of FieldCenter
including a successful field pilot project with 10 Pocket PCs, it proved to be exactly
what Sigma was looking for.
“We have our field workers capture work validation photos and store manager signatures
right on the PDAs. We also add and change forms all the time. FieldCenter handles this easily.
And because it's hosted, we avoided any new infrastructure requirements.”
Sigma deployed their FieldCenter solution to its field force within three weeks,
a timeframe that would not have been possible with any other mobile solution. The
speedy deployment was a testament to FieldCenter's ease-of-use and the hassle-free
setup of the hosted application platform.